Household or Home Insurance

This insurance protects you against the loss or damage of contents in your house.



It includes your complete furniture, clothes, computers and other valuable items that belong to your personal property, If your belongings include expensive jewellery and art collection.
Household policies cover the risks of damages by fire, storm or water and by burglary or vandalism.
For enquiries please contact us for an all risk coverage. The costs for this insurance also depend on the size of your home and if you are self-employed and work in your home using one room as your office. In this case it is necessary to insure the office equipment separately.
We strongly recommend to arrange a personal consultation in oder to analyse your individual situation so that we can provide you with the best coverage for your needs.

Franz Leeb, Insurance Broker for Expats in Germany

Tel: +49 (0)89 74 999 997

Mail to:


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *